Vodafone VIP Terms & Conditions – Isle of Wight Festival 2012
How you enter
1. To enter this draw you’ll need to be at least 16 years old and a resident in the UK.
2. To enter you must read and accept these rules of entry and the VIP terms and conditions and click on ‘Enter competition’.
3. The prize draw opens at 9am on 10 April 2012 and closes at 12pm on 8 May 2012.
Winner and prize
4. There are a minimum of 150 prizes to give away.
5. The prize includes a pair of full weekend tickets to Isle of Wight Festival. These grant access to the camping area on site.
6. Travel to/from the Isle of Wight is not included in the prize.
7. Winners will be selected at random from 8 May 2012 and will be notified via SMS from 8 May 2012.
8. Winners must accept their prize and confirm their postal address via vodafone.co.uk/vip by the date specified in the SMS.
9. In the event that all prizes are not accepted, winners will be redrawn.
10. Tickets for the prize will be posted (free of charge) by Royal Mail recorded delivery to winners no less than 3 days before the event. A signature will be required on delivery.
11. It is the winners’ responsibility to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the tickets haven’t arrived three days prior to the event.
12. Anyone under 16 must be accompanied an adult (over 18) at all times.
13. Customer information will only be used to make the draw and contact the winner.
14. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses with you.
15. Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be sold and no cash alternative will be given.
16. A list of winners can be obtained by contacting email@example.com after 20 August 2012.