Vodafone VIP Terms & Conditions: Daytona Outdoor Karting Centre
How you enter
1. To enter this draw you’ll need to be at least 16 years old and a resident in the UK.
2. To enter you must read and accept these rules of entry and the VIP terms and conditions and click on ‘Enter competition’.
3. The prize draw opens at 1200 (midday) on 19 April 2012 and closes at 12.00 (midday) on 21 May 2012.
Winner and prize
4. There are a minimum of 30 prizes to give away.
5. The prize includes one pair of tickets to access the Daytona Milton Keynes Outdoor Karting Centre on the 16 June 2012.
6. The prize does not include travel to or from the centre, or accommodation. This is the responsibility of winners.
7. Winners will be selected at random from 21 May 2012 and will be notified via SMS from 21 May 2012.
8. Winners must accept their prize and confirm their required details via the link provided by the date and time specified in the SMS or email.
9. In the event that the prize is not accepted, winners will be redrawn.
10. Tickets for the prize will be posted (free of charge) by Royal Mail recorded delivery to winners no less than 3 days before the event. A signature will be required on delivery.
11. It is the winners’ responsibility to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the tickets haven’t arrived 3 days prior to the event.
12. Winner and guest must be 16 or older to attend the event. Any guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult (over 18).
13. Winners are subject to the entry conditions at the venue. For all events drivers must be over 142cms tall to participate. Build restrictions may also apply. See further information at http://www.daytona.co.uk/venues/miltonkeynes/index.php
14. Customer information will only be used to make the draw and contact the winner.
15. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses with you.
16. Photographs and video content may be taken during the event and may be uploaded to vodafone.co.uk/vip, Vodafone's Facebook page or YouTube account, or used in future marketing material. By entering the prize draw you give us your unconditional, payment-free permission to use this content for these purposes.
17. Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be sold and no cash alternative will be given.
18. A list of winners can be obtained by contacting email@example.com after 30 July 2012.
© 2012 Vodafone Limited. Information correct at time of going to print. All rights are reserved to Vodafone and materials may not be used in any way or copied in whole or in part without prior written permission from Vodafone.
Promoter: Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
F1, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One Group company. All rights reserved.