Vodafone VIP Terms & Conditions: Mr Porter – Win a £1000 Shopping Voucher
How you enter
1. To enter this draw you’ll need to be at least 16 years old and a resident in the UK.
2. To enter you must read and accept these rules of entry and the VIP terms and conditions and click on ‘Enter competition’.
3. The prize draw opens at 1200 (midday) on 27 June 2012 and closes at 12.00 (midday) on 23 July 2012.
Winner and prize
4. There is a minimum of 1 prize to give away.
5. The prize is a £1000 voucher to spend online at Mr Porter.com. This voucher is not valid on Netaporter.com
6. One £1000 gift card will be provided per prize. Standard Mr Porter.com gift card terms apply. No cash alternative will be provided and gift card cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
7. Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be sold and no cash alternative will be given. No change will be given from the £1000 if not spent in its entirety.
8. Winner will be selected at random on 27 July 2012 and notified by SMS from 25 July 2012.
9. Winners must accept their prize and confirm their postal address via vodafone.co.uk/vip by the date specified in the SMS.
10. In the event that all prizes are not accepted, winners will be redrawn.
11. The prize will be posted (free of charge) by Royal Mail recorded delivery to winners within 14 days within acceptance of prize. A signature will be required on delivery.
12. It is the winners’ responsibility to contact us at Vodafonefirstname.lastname@example.org if the voucher hasn’t arrived within 14 days of accepting the prize.
13. Customer information will only be used to make the draw and contact the winner unless the winner agrees to receive further information from the retail partner
14. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses with you.
15. A list of winners can be obtained by contacting email@example.com after 30 November 2012.
© 2012 Vodafone Limited. Information correct at time of going to print. All rights are reserved to Vodafone and materials may not be used in any way or copied in whole or in part without prior written permission from Vodafone.