Vodafone VIP Terms and Conditions: Watch a live race screening at the McLaren Technology Centre
How you enter
1. To enter this prize draw you’ll need to be at least 16 years old.
2. To enter the draw you must accept the Terms & Conditions and click on ‘Enter draw’
3. The draw opens at 12.00pm (midday) on 19 July 2012 and closes at 12.00pm (midday) on 13 August 2012. Winner and prize
4. There is a minimum of 15 prizes to give away.
5. Each prize includes a pair of tickets to access the McLaren Technology Centre on the 2 September 2012 for a live race screening of the 2012 FORMULA 1 SHELL BELGIAN GRAND PRIX. The prize also includes one car parking pass valid for one vehicle. Winners are responsible for all other expenses including travel to and from the event.
6. Winners will be selected at random on 13 August 2012 and will be notified via SMS from 13 August 2012.
7. Winners must accept their prize and confirm their postal address via www.vodafone.co.uk/vip by the date and time specified on the SMS.
8. In the event that all prizes are not accepted, winners will be redrawn
9. Tickets for the prize will be posted (free of charge) by Royal Mail recorded delivery to winners within 3 days of the event. A signature will be required on delivery.
10. We don’t accept responsibility for any tickets that are lost in Royal Mail delivery. It is the winners’ responsibility to contact us email@example.com if the tickets haven’t arrived three days prior to the event.
11. Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be sold and no cash alternative will be given.
12. The minimum age of entry to the McLaren Technology Centre is 5 years. Anyone under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or older.
13. Winners and their guest must provide their full name and company (if applicable) in advance of arrival at the McLaren Technology Centre for security reasons.
14. Winners and their guest are subject to strict security measures during their time at the McLaren Technology Centre including restrictions on the use of photography and video equipment. .
15. Photographs and video content may be taken during the event and may be uploaded to vodafone.co.uk/vip, Vodafone's Facebook page or YouTube account, or used in future marketing material. By entering the prize draw you give us perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use this content for these purposes.
16. A list of winners can be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org after 30 November 2012.
© 2012 Vodafone Limited. Information correct at time of going to print. All rights are reserved to Vodafone and materials may not be used in any way or copied in whole or in part without prior written permission from Vodafone. Promoter: Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
F1, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One Group company. All rights reserved.