Vodafone VIP Terms & Conditions: Your chance to drive an ex-Grand Prix Formula One car
How you enter
1. To enter this draw you’ll need to be at least 16 years old and a resident in the UK.
2. To enter you must read and accept these rules of entry and the VIP terms and conditions and click on ‘Enter competition’.
3. The prize draw opens at 12pm (midday) on 3 August 2012 and closes at 12pm (midday) on 3 September 2012. Winner and prize
4. There is a minimum of 1 prize to give away.
5. The prize includes access to The Racing School at the Three Sisters circuit for a Formula 1 car driving experience, lunch and overnight accommodation for the winner and one guest. The prize also includes a replica race suit for the winner to take home (sizes subject to availability).
6. The prize does not include travel to or from the accommodation or The Racing School. This is the responsibility of winner.
7. Winner and guest must be 21 or older to attend the event. This is the minimum age as per the driver requirements at The Racing School.
8. A full driving licence must have been held for a minimum of 36 months and needs to be produced on the day of the experience.
9. The driver requirements have height and weight regulations. The minimum height is 5’0” and maximum height is 6’4” with a maximum weight of 18 stone.
10. The prize can only be used between the months of April and October and is subject to accommodation availability, race circuit and restaurant.
11. A winner will be selected at random from 3 September 2012 and will be notified via SMS from 3 September 2012.
12. The winner must accept their prize and confirm their required details via the link provided by the date and time specified in the SMS or email.
13. When the winner has accepted their prize they will be contacted to book their preferred date.
14. In the event that the prize is not accepted, winners will be redrawn.
15. Details for the prize will be posted (free of charge) by Royal Mail recorded delivery to winner no less than 3 days before the event. A signature will be required on delivery.
16. It is the winners’ responsibility to contact us at email@example.com if the prize hasn’t arrived 3 days prior to the event.
17. Winners are subject to the entry conditions at the venue. See further information at
18. Customer information will only be used to make the draw and contact the winner.
19. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses with you.
20. Photographs and video content may be taken during the event and may be uploaded to vodafone.co.uk/vip, Vodafone's Facebook page or YouTube account, or used in future marketing material. By entering the prize draw you give us your unconditional, payment-free permission to use this content for these purposes.
21. Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be sold and no cash alternative will be given.
22. A list of winners can be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org after 30 January 2012.
© 2012 Vodafone Limited. Information correct at time of going to print. All rights are reserved to Vodafone and materials may not be used in any way or copied in whole or in part without prior written permission from Vodafone. Promoter: Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
F1, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One Group company. All rights reserved.